Custom Face Shields and Reusable PPE
Showing 1-1 of 1 result
Promote Safety and Your Brand with Reusable Face Shields
Protect your employees and customers—all while marketing your brand—with our assortment of custom face shields. Face shields may be used in combination with face masks, which are recommended in accordance with CDC guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Features of Custom Face Shields
Reusable face shields are designed for eye protection and to help deter users from touching their face. Combined with face masks, face shield PPE (personal protective equipment) may provide an added layer of protection for personal use or when reopening a business that had been closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Browse our selection of face shields and customize them with your logo to help promote your brand and keep your staff safe.
- Our personalized face shields include adjustable, dual elastic bands for a comfortable fit.
- Reusable and replaceable screens are fog-resistant and include folding frames.
- Foam padding provides added comfort to our printed face shields.
In addition to custom bulk face shields, we offer a wide range of PPE products, including face masks, gaiters and bandanas, promotional hand sanitizers and protective barriers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What materials are the face shields made of?
- Crestline carries a variety of plastic face shields with foam around the forehead for added comfort.
Are face shields reusable?
- Some face shields are reusable if cleaned in between uses. Others are designed for single use only.
Are these face shields medical grade?
- No, they are not intended for medical use.
Are face shields as protective as face masks?
- A face shield is designed to help protect the eyes of the person wearing it. According to the CDC, it is not yet known how much protection a face shield provides to other people nearby.