How Can You Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day with Remote Employees?
When planning for Employee Appreciation Day, don’t forget remote employees. It’s important to celebrate Employee Appreciation Day with remote employees to make sure that they feel appreciated and recognized as part of the team, even if they’re not together in a physical space.
Here are some ways you can let your remote employees know that you value their contributions on Employee Appreciation Day:
- Gift/Care Package - It’s best to make this as personalized as possible. If you’re going this route, make sure to plan ahead so that your team members will have their gifts by Employee Appreciation Day. Kits for remote employees make a great gift choice!
- Public Praise - Finding ways to publicly praise remote employees can be a great way to show them appreciation and ensure that their contributions are recognized by the entire team. You can do this on a group call, a Slack channel, social media, or team email.
- Digital Gift Cards - This is an easy way to reward team members and boost morale.
- Food Delivery - While you can’t give remote employees an office lunch, you can still provide them with a meal or snacks on Employee Appreciation Day. Send a DoorDash or GrubHub gift card to let remote employees enjoy lunch with you.
- Vacation Days - Give remote employees extra hours or days off.