Personalized Employee Appreciation Gifts & Corporate Swag Items for Staff
Featured Employee Appreciation
Employee Appreciation Gifts to Boost Morale
Your staff works hard all year, so what better way to say thanks than with employee recognition gifts? Thank-you gifts for staff are the perfect way to acknowledge a job well done any time of year. Not sure when to give out thank you gifts for your team? Consult our guide to Employee Appreciation Days, Weeks & Months for Your Industry, featuring yearly giving events from Nurses Week to Teacher Appreciation Week, and our Ultimate Guide to Gifts for Employees, with awesome gift ideas for every budget & occasion, from employee service year anniversaries to staff birthdays.
From custom corporate apparel to employee swag, we offer a variety of personalized employee appreciation gifts that fit any budget. Thank your crew with these appreciation ideas and branded gifts for office staff:
- Personalized 20 oz. Himalayan Tumbler
- Performance Tech Quarter Zip
- Custom PopSockets® and Silicone Tech Pocket
- Nature-Friendly Notebook and Pen with Logo
- Classic Ball Cap with Company Logo
Perk Up Their Desk with these Corporate Swag Ideas
Corporate swag items are an appreciated—and practical—gift for your employees. Remote and hybrid staff will love a custom webcam cover, and in-office workers will appreciate a never-ending supply of employee appreciation pens. Consider these employee gifts:
- Sliding webcam cover with logo
- Custom 12 oz metallic employee appreciation mugs
- Personalized Maestro pens
- Branded 13-month desk planner
Want to kick it up a notch? Employee Appreciation Day is a time to recognize your team’s efforts, celebrate successes, and hand out awards and recognition items. Corporate swag and employee recognition gifts show you acknowledge their dedication and hard work. Make the next Employee Appreciation Day extra special with these cool employee appreciation gifts:
- Custom Standing Crystal Coaster Set
- Neogene Tabletop Clock with Logo
- Personalized Wooden Snack Box
- Branded Pint Glass Thank You Set
Employee Appreciation Gift Ideas for the Holidays
Let’s face it. Although there are lots of specialized recognition days like National Customer Service Week and School Librarian Appreciation Day, the most employee appreciation gifts are given out at the end of the year. Take a look at a few delightful holiday gifts for employees below, and check out our complete holiday corporate gift guide to find your perfect match.
- Mrs. Fields Mug & Cookies with Hot Chocolate Bomb Gift Set
- 20 oz Basecamp® Tundra Bottle - Holiday Word Cloud
- Wrapped in Warmth Box
- A Very Merry Charcuterie
For more festive employee appreciation gift ideas, check out our collection of easy, wrapped, and ready gifts and curated gift boxes.
Custom Online Employee Stores
Can’t decide on the perfect employee appreciation gift? Let Crestline build you a custom online store and let your associates choose their own. Combine this service with drop shipping to individual addresses for ultimate employee gifting convenience.
No matter how or when you want to express thanks to your staff, our terrific selection of Employee Appreciation Day gift ideas, recognition gifts, and custom corporate clothing show how grateful you are to have them on your team. Compound the cheer by adding fun employee appreciation sayings and designs to corporate gifts for your employees. With bulk discounts available, you can affordably spread your thanks and appreciation to your entire staff.
FAQs about Employee Appreciation Gifts
Good employee appreciation gifts make your employees feel valued for all the hard work and time they put into your company’s success. When choosing the perfect gift, take your employees' individual interests and personalities into account. Look for something thoughtful and intentional that they will be able to put to good use.
Your employees are a vital part of your company, and showing your appreciation for their hard work is essential. Here are some excellent employee appreciation gifts that will make your team feel extra appreciated:
Company Swag: Giving employees branded items like blankets, backpacks, pens, apparel, water bottles, and phone cases is a thoughtful way to show appreciation while also promoting team spirit. It's a win-win situation for both you and your employees.
Wellness Certificates: Surprising your employees with a treatment that promotes well-being, such as a spa day or yoga class, shows you care about their physical and mental health. These can be especially great employee appreciation gifts if you feel that your employees need some extra stress relief.
Donations of Choice: Many employees appreciate when their company gives back to the community. Consider donating to a charity of your employee's choice to show your commitment to social responsibility and community engagement.
Complimentary Dinner: Give your employees a gift card to a popular local restaurant so they can enjoy a nice meal with friends, family, or coworkers. Delicious food is a great way to reward employees for meeting goals and helping your company run smoothly.
Gift Baskets: These are a great option as you can fill them with lots of different goodies your employees will love, including beverages, apparel, and office supplies. You can even customize them based on each employee's interests and hobbies.
Employee appreciation gifts are generally taxable and need to be included on your tax forms at the end of the year, although there are a few exceptions. If you're planning to give a gift to an employee, you should know that it may be considered taxable compensation.
Unfortunately, the IRS doesn't consider most gifts to be de minimis fringe benefits, which means they're liable to taxation. The Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 102c states that gifts from an employer to an employee aren’t excluded from the employee’s gross income.
In simpler terms, this means that most gifts you give to employees will be considered taxable income, and the employee will have to pay taxes on the value of the gift. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. For example, holiday gifts or gifts with a low fair market value, like a gift card with a low value, may be considered de minimis and exempt from taxation.
Bosses should give gifts to their employees to show appreciation for their hard work and boost company morale, especially for important holidays. However, employees aren’t expected to give gifts to bosses and supervisors. The rule plays into the chain of command and office power dynamics, so while gift-giving may flow downward, it rarely flows upward.
When a boss is looking for great gifts to get their employees, they should consider the interests and hobbies of the recipients. Some examples that employees tend to love include hats, blankets, water bottles, desk plants, and mugs. Gifts can be branded with company logos to show team unity and spirit.
When it comes to holiday gifts, employees want to receive thoughtful yet purposeful gifts that they can put to good use. The gifts you choose depend on your employees, but they could be anything from delicious food items to fun branded company merchandise to gift cards for restaurants or services.
When the holidays roll around, it’s an excellent time to show your appreciation for your employees, and gifts can be a great way to boost morale and strengthen these relationships. Here are a few gifts many employees enjoy around the holidays:
- High-quality sweets or baked goods: Delectable sweets, baked goods, and other foods are often appreciated by the receiver. Some bakeries and confectionaries even offer little gift boxes, so choose a packaged box as a gift to show your appreciation.
- Gift cards: A gift or prepaid card is an ideal way to communicate heartfelt thanks for your employee’s work over the year. Choose a gift card to your employee’s favorite store or restaurant, or keep it simple with a generic prepaid card that they can use for anything they’d like to purchase.
- Bonuses: It’s hard to beat a well-earned bonus when the holidays roll around. They’re a great way to show appreciation when you’re unsure of the best gift to give.
- Concert tickets: If your employees appreciate one particular band or artist, show your appreciation by gifting them a pair of tickets to see the show with a loved one.
- Gift baskets: Baskets filled with hand-selected items go a long way in showing your gratitude for your employee’s hard work. Choose things you think the employee might like, such as blankets, chocolates, coffee samplers, or apparel. You can even get these items customized with your company’s logo.
To recognize your employees for working hard or accomplishing goals, you should choose thoughtful gifts that make them feel appreciated and motivated. These will vary depending on the interests of your employees, but great options include gift cards, items related to their hobbies, interesting books, massage certificates, office awards, and complimentary lunches.
Recognizing your employees for their contributions to the workplace helps bolster morale, improve engagement, and minimize attrition. Here are a few great ways to recognize your employees:
- Surprise lunch or treats: A surprise lunch or sweet treats during the workday can be an excellent way to recognize your employees’ hard work and dedication to the job. Bonus: Pick your employees’ favorite restaurant or bakery to supply the delicious food.
- Celebrate birthdays: Note your employees’ birthdays throughout the year, as this is an excellent way to recognize them for their contributions. Gift them a sweet treat and a small gift to communicate your appreciation.
- Public recognition: It’s nice to be recognized for your efforts, so show appreciation for your employees’ work through public recognition. You could verbally announce your gratitude in the workplace, acknowledge them on social media, or something similar.
- Host a wellness day: Recognize your employees and show appreciation by hosting a wellness day or retreat. This could be a spa day, hiring an in-house massage therapist, or providing a gym membership.
Customer Reviews of our Branded Employee Appreciation Gifts
“These are sturdy, well-made tumblers that look and feel high quality. We chose the laser engraving option, and the results were very striking. These were gifts we were proud to give to our employees and clients.” – Matt, LA 20 oz Himalayan Tumbler
“Our company ordered the "Campfire Mugs" with our logo and a meaningful quote printed on them, and they are the talk of the office. We gave them out to co-workers as holiday gifts, as well as to partners, and we're seeing social media pics and all kinds of good tidings. We highly recommend the work that this company put into the mugs, and we want to send a special thank you to our representative who was amazing to work with! Thank you!!!” – Erica, AR 14 oz Outdoor Adventure Mug
“Gave these to my employees for what would have been our summer picnic, they picked these up and haven't stopped raving about them. So pleased!” – Cheryl, AZ Perfect 3 Gift Set