What Can You Give Your Employees for Employee Appreciation Days?
When choosing what to give for Employee Appreciation Day, the options range from experiences to show appreciation to physical gifts and more. Even if you don’t have the budget to give employees large gifts on Employee Appreciation Day, you can still give small and meaningful gifts that your employees will appreciate. Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Digital gift cards
- Spa Day gift cards or at-home spa packages
- Care packages of snacks and supplies that your team could use
- A personalized coffee mug or tumbler
- Company swag - for example, a bag, sweatshirt, keychain, or hat.
- Gift cards to restaurants or for food delivery
- Flowers or plants for employees’ desks
- Experiential gifts - like a gift certificate for the movies or bowling
Even a small gift can go a long way toward making employees feel appreciated and valued. Whenever possible, personalize the gift and even add a handwritten note of appreciation.