Promotional Health & Wellness Items with Logo5 products
Showing 1-5 of 5 results
$0.52 - $0.40 $0.51 - $0.40
Min qty: 500
$1.80 - $1.50 $1.43 - $1.19
Min qty: 300
$1.55 - $1.29 $1.07 - $0.89
Min qty: 100
$10.36 - $2.79 $10.36 - $2.79
Min qty: 12
$78.75 - $60.58 $59.99 - $46.15
Min qty: 6
Support Wellness with Custom Promotional Health Items
Health and wellness products are a great opportunity to show customers, employees, students and the public that you care. The COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has made taking precautions more important than ever, and Crestline can help. Here are our best ideas for protecting your people.
- Face masks and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) are meant to help reduce community spread of illness. We offer face cover styles like disposable masks, reusable cloth masks, bandanas and face shields.
- Hand sanitizers are a hot ticket item right now with good reason. Hand them out to each employee to keep at their desk or on their person to fill in between important hand washing sessions. Keep tech devices like cell phones and tablets clean and germ free with UV sanitizers.
- Protective counter barrier kits and sneeze guards keep your customer facing employees safe while maintaining a professional look for your store, bank or office with custom branding.
- Mark out where customers should stand to maintain social distancing with printed floor decals and surface grip circles.
- Strip thermometers and no-contact thermometers help to make sure that workers are healthy before working closely with others on your job site.
- Disposable vinyl gloves maintain safety in manufacturing and food service environments.
- Antimicrobial pens discourage the growth of germs on this essential item that comes into constant contact with our hands.Stylus pens allow recipients to complete purchases and other transactions at ATMs, gas stations, grocery stores and retail establishments without ever touching a screen. Personalized pens printed with individual names discourage sharing of pens and germs.
- Antimicrobial lanyards inhibit the growth of germs on this crucial item that holds employee IDs.
- Keep your team’s natural immunity strong with custom imprinted fitness products like resistance bands, yoga mats, pedometers and water bottles. These items are a perfect fit for team building activities or swag for medical facilities, corporate offices and schools.
Promote awareness of healthy practices with health and wellness giveaways. We have many health-related promotional items that are in high demand, used every day, and deliver a positive brand message! Fight off germs and share your marketing message with branded hand sanitizer pump bottles and spray pens. Awareness bracelets are great promotional wellness items for supporting your cause. Lip balms are simple, affordable, and useful giveaways that are perfect for any event. Stress relievers are a great way for customers and employees to reduce stress and think of your business. Choose from one of our many shapes of stress balls or have some fun with one of our coloring books.
Here are more promotional wellness products sure to please customers, employees, students, guests and patrons. Encourage good oral hygiene and clean white teeth with custom dental floss, promotional mints, travel toothbrushes, and other dental products. Need some ideas for your next dental office giveaway? Check out our “9 Unique Dental Office Giveaways” article.
From lights and reflective sticks to sun safety, keep safety top of mind with customized safety supplies. Customized first aid kits and emergency giveaways are something customers and employees will always hold on to. We also carry a variety of bandages and hot and cold packs.
Customized wellness items can help your organization to support health-related causes all year, like men's health in “Movember”, diabetes in November, breast cancer in October, heart health during February, stress awareness in April, and mental health in May. And don’t forget to thank the people who keep us healthy all year long with an appreciation gift during Nurses Week.
Customer Reviews of our Promotional Health & Wellness Items
“Students had great fun with the Stress Dude. Great idea for finals stress. Students loved the color change. Held up to multiple squeezes.” – Janet, GA
“With everyone shaking hands coming by our booth, everyone was pleased to walk away with a hand sanitizer, and the imprint looks great. The hand sanitizer is good as it is one item that users can carry around with them during the winter season.” – David, NJ
“It is great to be able to send patients home with a quality ice pack with our clinic's logo printed. They keep cold for a reasonable amount of time. The size options of the packs were just right. The packs fit very well in our take home bags we give patients. I also like that each ice pack is individually wrapped in a plastic bag.” – Misha, FL
“The lip balm leaves your lips feeling smooth and protected from the wind, sun, or the dry air encountered in a conference center. The cherry-vanilla flavor is subtle. It's non-gender specific and can be carried by all age groups.” – Suzan, MI