Top Medical Technology Trade Shows to Attend in 2024
Medical technology is constantly evolving. With day-to-day research, product development, and business obligations, you may find it challenging to stay on top of the latest breakthroughs in the med-tech world. Attending a medical technology trade show is one of the most effective ways to get your company up to speed on the latest revolutionary med-tech breakthroughs.
Mark your calendars now, because some of the top medical technology trade shows in the United States and Canada will occur in 2024. We have all the details, starting with the Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show on Feb 6-8th, 2024, in Anaheim, California.
We’ll provide the logistics and everything else you’ll need to either attend or exhibit at the Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show and other trade shows, including:
Why Should You Exhibit at a Medical Technology Trade Show?
Setting up an exhibition booth for your company at a MedTech trade show is an ideal way to show the top professionals and experts in the med-tech world what your company brings to the table. Rolling out your latest medical device or product in front of other innovators and consumers is only one of the ways that a trade show can benefit your business.
Here are some of the other reasons it’s worth exhibiting at a trade show:
- You will meet MedTech researchers, inventors, and other experts from around the world.
- The latest breakthrough technologies and products across the MedTech industry will be on display.
- You’ll gain clearer insight into what’s on the horizon in the industry and where your company can contribute to MedTech’s future trajectory.
- The networking opportunities and potential partnership collaborations are endless.
- You’ll meet current and potential consumers and other stakeholders.
How to Set up Your Medical Technology Trade Show Booth
With potentially hundreds if not thousands of other companies and firms exhibiting, it’s vital that you make your MedTech trade show booth stand out from the crowd. Let’s dive into some of the must-haves for your trade show booth:
- Use branded table covers or runners to exude professionalism and ethos.
- Branded banners and signage should be visible and well-placed.
- Ensure the team members running your booth are dressed professionally and comfortably, preferably in the same branded apparel.
- Populate your display tables with trade show giveaways and branded swag.
What Promotional Products are Best for Medical Technology Trade Shows?
The best promotional products for your trade show booth reflect your company's products or other offerings. Choosing the right tradeshow giveaways may seem complicated, so we’ve put together a list of MedTech-friendly items for your next tradeshow:
- Branded Sani-Spray Pens or Advisor Stylus Pens
- Customized Gourmet Cookies
- Personalized Push Pop Stress Relievers
- Branded Coolie & Cappy Combos
- Customized 4-Port USBs Hub with Phone Stands
- Personalized Primary Care™ First Aid Pouches or Topnotch 7-Day Pill Box
- Branded Bandage Dispensers
- Personalized Tech Accessories
What’s the Leading Consumer Medical Technology Trade Show in the US?
The Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show is one of the leading medical technology trade shows in the U.S.
What is the Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show?
The Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show is one of the top trade shows for the medical technology industry in the U.S. and worldwide. Businesses, experts, educators, and innovators from multiple MedTech sectors, such as digital health, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices and technology, will exhibit their work and products. Attendees will also witness the latest industry trends, regulations, and developments at the trade show’s MedTech Theater.
Visitors and exhibitors will attend conference discussions and workshops on a range of MedTech topics and issues, including:
- Matters related to Medical Batteries (i.e., performance, hygiene, design, and more)
- Sustainable solutions for medical devices
- Marketing Strategies for MedTech Start-ups and more
How many people attend the Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show?
More than 1600 exhibitors from around the world will set up a booth at MD&M West and display their innovations and research to the more than 14,300 registrants who will attend.
What Medical Technology Trade Shows Should You Attend in 2024?
Although the Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show is one of the leading MedTech trade shows in the world, it is only one of several trade shows in North America that are worth attending in 2024. Here the details and dates for that show, along with a few more can’t miss events:
1. The Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show
The Medical Design and Manufacturing West Trade Show (MD&M West) is an international advanced MedTech manufacturing event (and immersive experience) featuring exhibitions, educational breakout sessions, expert speakers, and more.
- WHEN: February 6-8th, 2024
- WHERE: Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Ave.
Anaheim, California 92802
- Become an Exhibitor: Reserve your exhibit space for MD&M West.
- Register as an Attendee: For all new or returning attendees, register for the 2024 trade show here. Important: registering until the day of the event is free, and then it costs $199 to gain admission at the door.
2. The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
The HIMSS Global Health Conference and Exhibition is a global health technology event where more than 33,000 MedTech professionals, government officials and other industry trailblazers convene to exhibit their businesses or research findings (and more) and attend educational sessions.
- WHEN: March 11-15th, 2024
- WHERE: Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Become an Exhibitor: For booth space and pricing at HIMSS, click here. To exhibit at HIMSS, send an email to: email@example.com
- Register as an Attendee: Register to attend HIMSS here.
3. INTERPHEX Conference and Exhibition
The INTERPHEX Conference and Exhibition brings together experts and professionals from the biotechnology and pharma ecosystems. In addition to exhibiting your company and networking with other MedTech gurus, you can attend conference sessions that include late-breaking discussions, expert panels, quick-fire presentations, and keynote speakers.
- WHEN: April 16-18th, 2024
- WHERE: Jacob Javits Convention Center
429 11th Avenue
New York City, NY 10001
- Become an Exhibitor: Inquire about exhibiting at INTERPHEX.
- Register as an Attendee: The general public cannot attend this event. Only those affiliated with manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical development may attend. Registration is currently unavailable, but you can pre-register to attend INTERPHEX.
4. Florida International Medical Expo
With over 1,150 exhibitors and more than 13,700 attendees, the Florida International Medical Expo (FIME) attendees and exhibitors will enjoy professional conference sessions, an introduction and demos on the latest innovative MedTech technologies, and networking opportunities.
- WHEN: In-person from June 19th to 21st, 2024. Attend the online event from June 5th until July 5th, 2024.
- WHERE: Miami Beach Convention Center
1901 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Become an Exhibitor: Inquire about exhibiting at FIME here.
- Register as an Attendee: Register to attend FIME here.
5. The MedTech Conference
With more than 100 conference and plenary sessions to choose from, The MedTech Conference in Toronto unites more than 1,400 companies and over 4,000 leaders from over 40 countries in one of the leading MedTech events in the industry.
- WHEN: October 15-17th, 2024
- WHERE: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front St.
W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6 Canada
- Become an Exhibitor: Registration to become an exhibitor will open in spring 2024.
- Register as an Attendee: Only The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) industry members may attend. While attendee registration is unavailable, join the MedTech Conference mailing list for future updates.
Regardless of which medical technology trade show you choose to spotlight your company’s advancements and contributions to the MedTech landscape in 2024, Crestline has you (and your exhibition booth) covered.
Contact our team today to let us outfit you with everything you’ll need for your next medical technology trade show!