Energy Trade Shows for Your Company
in 2023 and Beyond
Curious about the latest energy sustainability strategies out there? Do you have a desire to learn about where the energy industry is heading in the future? Or does your company have an innovative approach that will solve a problem that power providers are facing?
If you’re ready to join other energy professionals and leaders in an ongoing global conversation or promote your products to top companies in the energy industry, you’ll want to attend or exhibit at an upcoming energy conference this year — beginning with the Global Energy Show in Calgary.
Keep reading, and we’ll let you in on everything you need to know to exhibit at an energy trade show, starting with:
- Why you should showcase your company at an energy show or conference
- The ideal way to set up your energy conference booth
- The best products to offer your attendees
Why Should You Exhibit at an Energy Trade Show?
If you’re in the global energy sector in any capacity, consider exhibiting at an energy trade show. That’s because there isn’t just one energy source or solution that can supply the world’s energy needs, much less resolve our ongoing energy crisis.
Besides needing all hands on deck at these energy trade shows, there are several other reasons why your company should exhibit at one of them:
- To discuss the gravity of different energy issues and position your company’s innovative solutions to address them.
- Engage in a meeting of the minds with fellow energy leaders and stakeholders.
- To better understand the role your company’s product or services play in the ongoing conversations.
- To gain new leads and drive conversions for your brand’s cutting-edge products and services.
How to Set Up your Energy Trade Show Booth
Will this be your first time exhibiting at an energy exhibition or show? If you’re unsure about how to best represent your company at the next global energy show, we’ve got you covered:
- Recruit your company’s most innovative minds and brainstorm the best ways to bring attention to your brand.
- Create an eye-pleasing yet professional booth with customized energy trade show displays.
- Engage your energy exhibition booth attendees with scaled mockups of your products, demonstrations about how they work, or even QR-code technology that will allow them to see a demo or visit your website and interact with you after the show.
- Offer customized energy trade show products that your attendees can use (and remember your brand by)!
What Promotional Products are Best for Energy Trade Shows?
You’ll want to offer relevant, sustainable promotional products at your energy trade show booth. Here are our top eight product picks that we recommend offering your attendees:
- Wireless chargers for easy phone charging
- Safety glasses outfitted with your brand’s logo
- Durable tally books that will carry your brand into the field
- Gel pens that make jotting notes easy
- Personalized reusable shopping totes
- Our best selling lip balm
- Collapsible stainless steel straws for on-the-go use
- Stress relief balls shaped like oil barrels
What’s the Largest North American Energy Trade Show in 2023?
The Global Energy Show Exhibition and Conference is North America's largest and most popular trade show. This is a great show for your company to start planning to attend!
What is the Global Energy Trade Show?
The Global Energy Trade Show is a business-to-business (B2B) conference and exhibition that welcomes all stakeholders in the global energy sector. Its mission? To engage in innovation-oriented and solution-driven dialogues to tackle global energy demands and challenges.
How many people attend the Global Energy Show in Calgary?
Over 30,000 people attend and more than 600 companies exhibit annually at the Global Energy Show in Calgary.
What Energy Trade Shows Should You Attend in 2023 (and Beyond)?
While the Global Energy Show in Calgary is the biggest energy trade show you can attend this year, there are several others you’ll want to keep tabs on in 2023 and well into the future. Here’s a run-down of the energy trade shows to set a reminder for:
The Global Energy Show in North America attracts 30,000+ attendees who work in every power sector, from oil to wind to solar. Leading energy professionals meet at this event each year to show off fascinating innovations and discuss the future of the industry.
When: June 13-15th, 2023
Where: The Global Energy Show
1410 Olympic Way SE
Become an Exhibitor: Sign up here
Register as an Attendee: Register here
The Turbo Expo 2023 is an opportunity to meet, learn from, and exhibit among propulsion and turbomachinery decision-makers, research and development (R&D) fellows, and other government, industry, and academic leaders.
Last year’s conference, held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, hosted over 2,100 attendees and almost 90 exhibitors.
When: June 26-30th, 2023
Where: Turbo Expo 2023
Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
Become an Exhibitor: For information on becoming an exhibitor, click here.
Register as an Attendee: Registration is coming soon, but in the meantime, bookmark this link for future details.
The Solar Power International Trade Fair is one of North America's leading events for renewable and clean energy stakeholders. Last year, over 27,000 professionals from the energy industry attended, with more than 800 professionals from 100 countries exhibiting.
When: September 11-14th 2023
Where: Solar Power International 2023
The Venetian Expo
201 Sands Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Orginizer: The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) organizes this energy exhibition.
Become an Exhibitor: Learn more about becoming an exhibitor here.
Register as an Attendee: Registration will open in late March 2023. Sign up for their mailing list to keep up-to-date.
If you’re an electrical energy solution provider, engineer, thought leader, or decision maker involved in power generation and more, then POWERGEN International® is an energy conference to keep on your radar.
Over 8,000 industry professionals gather, and more than 500 companies and professionals exhibit here every year.
When: January 23rd-25th, 2024
Where: POWERGEN International®
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Become an Exhibitor: Book your booth here.
Register as an Attendee: Bookmark this link for upcoming details.
With a focus on electrical transmission and distribution systems, DISTRIBUTECH International is the leading annual distribution and transmission energy exhibition. Over 500 energy companies and leaders will exhibit, and over 17,000 professionals and more than 3,500 utility attendees will flock to this event.
When: February 27-29th, 2024
Where: Orange County Convention Center
Become an Exhibitor: Book your booth today!
Register as an Attendee: Click here to learn more about attending the event.