Top U.S. Consumer Electronics and Technology Trade Shows in 2024
Are you the head of an NFT or cryptocurrency firm pioneering ways to scale the world’s digital assets? Or the founder of a food packaging company hoping to learn more about sustainable packaging to shrink your carbon footprint? Maybe you’re a digital health company seeking to make diagnostics easier while retaining patient privacy, hoping to meet global decision-makers.
Wherever you are in the world of consumer electronics and technology, get ready to rub elbows with other leading innovators, technological visionaries, influencers, decision-makers, and other key players across the electronics and consumer technology landscape.
The top consumer electronics and technology trade shows in the United States will take place in 2024. We have all the details you’ll need, starting with the global Consumer Electronics Trade Show (CES®) in January, 2024.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to either attend or exhibit at CES and other trade shows, including:
- The best way to exhibit your company at a consumer electronics and technology trade show.
- Everything you need to plan for the exhibit and set up your trade show booth.
- The most-wanted products and giveaways to offer your booth attendees.
Why Should You Exhibit at a Consumer Electronics and Technology Trade Show?
Think of a trade show as a marketing opportunity for your company. You’ll get to spotlight your products and services and touch base with thousands of potential customers.
Plus, exhibiting at a consumer electronics and technology trade show will place you in the same room as your competitors, inventors, innovators, and influencers driving change across the technology ecosystem.
- Make your company stand out by offering product demos and more.
- Meet potential customers and cultivate customer loyalty.
- Get a glimpse behind the curtain at the inner workings of your competitors and what products or ideas are on their radar for the future.
- Join ongoing conversations with other industry leaders about the technical, ethical, and regulatory relevant to technological growth.
- Network with other leaders and innovators for potential collaborations.
How to Set up Your Consumer Electronics & Technology Trade Show Booth
Whether you’re a veteran trade show exhibitor or a newbie to the trade show scene, you’ll need a game plan. Here are some do’s and don’ts to consider when you set up your trade-show booth:
- Create a professional, customized trade show booth with branded display boards, table coverings, and runners.
- Draw the crowd’s attention with customized trade show banners.
- Ensure that whoever is running your trade show booth is dressed professionally, preferably in coordinated branded shirts.
- Give your trade show booth instant crowd appeal by offering branded trade show promotional giveaways they’ll remember you by.
- Avoid being too salesy or gimmicky. Trust that your brand’s ethos speaks for itself, starting with the aesthetic – by constructing a flawless customized trade show booth.
- Don’t forget to put thought into your representatives’ outfits! No idea what to wear to exhibit your business at a trade show? Strike a balance between professionalism and comfort.
- Don’t just choose random promotional giveaways for your booth. Choose branded trade show gifts that reflect your business’s vision and purpose and will make a lasting impression on recipients.
- Avoid being unprepared - since some trade show venues can be cold, bring branded jackets so that you can layer throughout the day.
- Don’t let budget concerns get in your way. Create a professional trade show booth on a small budget.
What Promotional Products are Best for Consumer Electronics & Technology Trade Shows?
Choosing the best promotional products for your trade show booth will take some brainstorming. We recommend choosing giveaways that reflect your products and services and are practical and memorable for your booth’s visitors.
Take a look at the top promotional products (paired with a relevant industry example) that are perfect for giving away at your next consumer electronics and technology trade show:
- Exhibiting your telehealth company or 5G company? Branded Popsockets®, Tuscany™ Magnetic Card Holder Phone Stands, and Pocket 4000 mAh Power Banks will mirror your purpose.
- For food technology companies, choose branded Therm-O-Totes™ or Stainless Steel Straw Kits to show your commitment to reusable and sustainable products.
- Showcase your digital health company with various customized health and wellness giveaways.
- Put your automotive business in the trade show spotlight with gifts that are great on the go, like customized Scoreboard Sports Bags and 32 oz. Chameleon Color Chaning Sports Bottles.
- Display Online Meeting Selfie Lights alongside customized T-shirts at your Augmented and Virtual Reality company’s trade show booth.
What’s the Largest Consumer Electronics & Technology Trade Show in the US?
The Consumer Electronics Trade Show is the biggest consumer electronics and technology trade show in the U.S. The annual show will next take place on January 9 - 12, 2024, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What is the Consumer Electronics Trade Show?
Produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA®), the Consumer Electronics Trade Show (CES®) is the only consumer technology trade show and conference that hosts exhibitors, global decision-makers, leaders, and researchers from every sector of the tech world.
Businesses, manufacturers, and researchers unveil new and emerging technologies and breakthrough developments in their respective tech sectors. This trade show isn’t open to the general public, so attendees must be sure to register in advance. So far, over 274 Fortune 500 companies have registered, as well as 79 Interbrand 100 companies. The conference includes discussion panels, keynote speakers, “Great Minds sessions,” and more.
How many people attend the Consumer Electronics Trade Show in Las Vegas?
Over 130,000 attendees and more than 3,500 trade show exhibitors will convene at the Consumer Electronics Trade Show in 2024.
What Consumer Electronics & Technology Trade Shows Should You Attend in 2024?
The Consumer Electronics Trade Show is the largest trade show you’ll attend or exhibit at in 2024, so we’ll lead with information about this key event. But the value doesn’t stop with CES. We’ll also cover several other consumer electronics and technology trade shows to keep on your radar next year:
CES® is a trade-only event and conference that brings together business leaders, developers, manufacturers, researchers, global leaders, influencers, media, and more to exhibit new technologies.
Tech-industry gurus will roll out the latest, cutting-edge products and services in the tech world and discuss pressing issues that involve technology, such as ethics and AI, health tech innovation, and more. This event isn’t open to the general public.
When: January 9-12th, 2024
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center and more (across multiple locations)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Register as an Attendee: To attend CES, sign up here. You must be over 18 years old and demonstrate that you’re associated with the electronics and consumer technology industry.
If you’re an IT executive, solution provider, small business owner, professional in communications and technology, or tech buyer, then the IT EXPO and Tech Supershow are must-attend events.
This event brings tech buyers, tech-solution providers and sellers under the same roof for an expo, networking events, and conference sessions centered on cloud communications, AI and machine learning, CPaaS, cyber security technologies, and more.
When: February 13-15th, 2024 (exhibitor check-out required by the 16th)
Where: Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Become an Exhibitor: Reserve your booth at ITEXPO.
Register as an Attendee: Attendees can choose from a range of ITEXPO registration plans.
Important: It’s best to register online, as doing on-site registration will warrant an additional $100 charge.
The TechAdvantage expo and conference is the premier event for electric co-op engineering experts, professionals, and solution providers in energy services, IT, supply management, and more across the electric cooperative industry.
When: March 4-6th, 2024
Where: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
900 East Market St.
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Become an Exhibitor: Reserve your booth space here at TechAdvantage.
Register as an Attendee: Public registration
The IPC APEX Expo is the largest event for the electronics manufacturing industry in North America.
Join other designers, PBC fabricators, OEMs, EMS companies, and other professionals and leaders from every state and over 47 countries worldwide who will exhibit their latest technologies. You’ll also enjoy networking receptions, keynote speakers, poster presentations, a product showcase corridor, and more.
When: April 6-11th, 2024
Where: Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Ave.
Anaheim, California 92802
Become an Exhibitor: You can register for the IPC APEX Expo
Important: Register by March 4, 2024, and save 20%.
Register as an Attendee: Visitors can sign up for the IPC APEX Expo here.
The 2024 CEDIA Expo is the premier event for the residential technology community. The most renowned experts in residential technology, including AV installers, designers, IT professionals, distributors, system integrators, remodelers, home security personnel, and other industry professionals, will assemble alongside attendees of the Commercial Integrator Expo (commercial technology managers and more) to exhibit and discuss breakthrough innovations in the industry.
When: September 5-7th, 2024
Where: Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St.
Denver, Colorado 80202
Become an Exhibitor: Enquire about exhibiting at the CEDIA Expo here.
Register as an Attendee: Registration isn’t open yet, but you can sign up here for registration updates.
No matter which consumer electronics and technology trade show you exhibit at in the future, your business deserves a professional and customized trade show booth stocked with the best trade show giveaways on the market.