Fresh Health Care Marketing Ideas for Trade Shows & Your Office
Engage Patients at Your Office
- Add a standing banner like the EuroFit to your waiting area to share your company values or important messaging.
- Liven up your medical office’s décor while conveying who you are and what you do with custom printed inflatable ball chairs.
- Direct traffic and keep children entertained with custom Surface Grip Footprints.
- Print a wall banner or counter display with notices about special offers on treatments or seasonal events like flu shots.
Additional opportunities to share messaging at your practice:
Use business card sized Post-It notes pre printed with your office’s contact and physician details to write down each patient’s next appointment.
Create a memorable lip balm giveaway by adding your doctor’s office, hospital, or dentist name and phone number with a with a slogan like:
- A reason to smile!
- A caring experience.
- Kid’s love us. Parents trust us.
Stickers are perfect for pediatrician’s offices because kids love them and tend to wear them for the rest of the day. Why not have them take your messaging home by adding your logo and practice name?
If your office gives out pamphlets or giveaways with patient information, your patients will appreciate a bag to carry them in. A nice inexpensive reusable tote printed with your logo will keep your name in circulation longer. Our Color-Pop Mini Tote Bag is a customer favorite for dentists and doctors.
Promote Your Practice or Business at Trade Shows & Events
- Get your message seen with this custom 41” banner that stands head and shoulders above the competition with only a table.
- Pair it with a full-color fitted table cover for maximum impact.
- Let potential customers or business partners know where to sign up for your service or email list with a table top sail sign.
- Support your main message with compelling details on a stunning backdrop display.
- Use branded round floor mats to welcome traffic into your space.
Outdoor event? Keep everyone safe from the sun and rain while you broadcast your brand on a customizable event tent.
Keep awareness event and fundraiser attendees entertained with active games like the Bean Bag Toss.
Create photo opportunities that will get your brand broadcast on social media along with attendee’s faces with Crestline’s Exclusive Fun Photo Package.
You brought visitors to your booth with a dazzling display, and kept them engaged with your literature and games. Now its time to make sure they remember you. Booth visitors may lose your card, but if you print your contact information on a handy giveaway, it will make a lasting impression. Make it a fun and useful item that recipients will treasure. Here are our recommendations for giveaways that won’t get tossed in the trash:
Top 5 Best Healthcare Tradeshow Giveaways
- Hand Sanitizer
- You can’t ever have enough hand sanitizer. In a crowded environment where everyone shakes hands, you can’t be too careful about safeguarding against germs.
- Stone Coasters
- The Absorbent Stone Coaster is great for home, the car, or work and has a big message area.
- Phone Wallets
- Silicone phone wallet- Everyone has something on their phone these days. Phone wallets are particularly helpful at conventions because they can free attendees from carrying a purse or overstuffing their wallets.
- Magnetic Memo & Chip Clips
- The Cool Clip hold 40 sheets of paper or keeps bags closed. This handy item is always in demand at home and in the office, and tends to live on referigerators where it will be seen daily.
- Tape Measures
- Everyone keeps a tape measure in their junk drawer, because they come in so handy around the house.
You may also be interested in: