9 Inexpensive Business Gifts for Clients & Employees
A gift is a gift, no matter the price. Offering inexpensive business gifts to your employees can boost their morale and even strengthen your company culture. Likewise, small gifts for clients can improve customer loyalty and retention.
Finding the right gift doesn’t have to be difficult, either. You’ll want to zero in on gifts that are thoughtful, fun, and a positive representation of your brand.
Get ready because we’ve compiled a list of the top 9 inexpensive business gift ideas followed by a budget-friendly gift guide, loaded with affordable gifts sure to please your clients and employees alike.
1. De-stress Their Workday with Work-From-Home Essentials
If you have a roster of employees working from home, you’ll want to hook them up with essential office supplies to make their workday as stress-free as possible.
Here are some of the best inexpensive business gifts for remote workers:
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths always come in handy.
- A Protective Webcam Cover will protect their privacy on and off the clock.
- Gifting them with Color Pop Earbuds will be music to their ears.
- An Office-To-Go Kit will ensure they have the essentials to perform their best.
- SOUVENIR® Sticky Notes will enable them to keep up with to-dos and follow-ups.
- Keep them cool all shift long with a Convenient USB Plug-In Fan.
2. Give Potential Leads a Taste of Your Business
On the hunt for new clients? Drive your lead-generation efforts with personalized snacks and branded treats. You could opt for custom printed Chocolate Covered Cookies and a corporate logo mug to dunk them in.
A variety of candies and chocolates are popular and inexpensive business gifts to consider. For instance, Mini Treat Pouches filled with English Butter Toffee or Twist Wrapped Truffles are crowd pleasers. Leaving leads with a sweet impression of your company is the goal, no matter which customized treat you offer.
3. Roll Out New Office Supplies
If you’re like any other business, your employees go through their share of supplies every year. Rolling out branded office supplies is an easy way to give them the tools they need to get the job done and a subtle way to build community.
When you’re ready to choose personalized office supplies for your team, consider which ones will benefit them the most. Let’s look at some of the most popular office supplies:
- Branded pens are always in demand.
- For your tablet and touch-screen users, opt for customized stylus pens.
- Branded notebooks and journals are a practical choice.
- Go for a two-in-one pen and USB drive with a Pen Drive 1GB.
- For a more classic option, gift them a customized 4GB Woodgrain USB Flash Drive.
- Sharpie® Minis come in handy for many employees.
4. Roll out Customized Gifts at Your Next Employee Celebration
Part of celebrating your team means rewarding them with practical and coveted gift items. No matter what your budget, you can achieve this in countless ways.
First, at your next team-wide appreciation event, create a “swag” table in the corner of the room and let them choose any combination of the following must haves:
- Customized phone Pop Grips
- Branded Fold-Away Totes
- Customized Basic Lunchbags
- GripRing™ Stands
- Inexpensive bulk gifts under $1
You can also get a head start on the upcoming holiday festivities by securing seasonal holiday swag early. Offer your team some or all the following festive gifts to get them in the spirit:
5. Celebrate Employee Appreciation with Practical Gifts
Instead of celebrating your employees just one day a year, why not show your appreciation all year round? Showing your employees that you value them doesn’t have to break your budget.
You can’t go wrong with these inexpensive employee appreciation gifts:
- Quick Draw Badge Holder makes it easy for employees to keep their IDs with them.
- A Wooden Planter Box can inspire a new, relaxing hobby.
- A branded Shatterproof Holiday Ball Ornament can make their holiday season brighter.
- Give them a personalized Lunch-N-Carry Enviro Tote.
- Host an after-hours happy hour complete with a branded Modern Wine Glass they can take home.
6. Turn Your Clients into Brand Ambassadors with Customized Accessories
Regardless of your marketing budget, there are simple ways to get the word out about your brand. Gifting your clients with customized accessories is an ironclad way to improve brand awareness.
It is essential to choose the right small gifts for clients that they can easily transport and use anywhere. Here’s a sample of some of the most-wanted branded accessories your clients can use anywhere:
7. Fuel Their Workday with an Edible Gift
While branded snacks and treats are an effective way to entice new clients, your employees will also appreciate them. Due to their here-today-gone-in-seconds nature, snacks and personalized food items make ideal, cheap corporate gifts.
Salty or sweet, be sure to offer a variety of edible gifts, such as:
8. Reward Client Loyalty with Branded Gifts
You want to keep your customers coming back for more. Of course, your product or services will do the leg work for you, but why not sweeten the deal by rewarding customer loyalty?
Even small gifts for clients can go a long way towards showing them you appreciate their business. Look at some of the most popular branded gifts you can dole out for their continued support:
- Silicone Tech Pockets can make carrying around their ID and payment methods a lot easier.
- Customized Compact Mirrors are the perfect inexpensive business gift for loyal clients.
- 1500 mAh Charge-It-Up Power Banks will ensure their devices stay charged.
- Why not keep a supply of Gifts Under One Dollar, ready to give away whenever they visit your business?
9. Give Gifts That Keep Employee Morale High
There are countless ways to create a happy workplace for your employees. Sometimes, keeping morale high is as simple as hooking them up with just the right inexpensive business gifts, sure to make their (work) day.
Not sure which gifts will boost their spirits? Take a look at this list of customized gifts for your employees:
- They’ll appreciate a pair of Reflective Rimless Sunglasses when they clock out.
- The Harvest Utensil Set will be a big hit during lunch hour.
- A color-changing 17 oz. Chameleon Cup will make their break time more fun.
- The Bamboo Media Stand makes viewing media on tablets and phones at their desks or at home easy.
- Show them your company values their mental health with a Stress-Relief Putty.
Inexpensive Business Gifts by Budget
Now that you have a gaggle of inexpensive business gift ideas for your clients and employees, it’s time to secure the top corporate gifts for your budget. We’ve organized our corporate gift guide by price-point to simplify the shopping process and keep your budget on track.
Corporate Gifts Under $1
Finding gifts under $1 might seem too good to be true, but it isn't. These employee and client appreciation gifts offer an incredible morale booster for a very small price, making it easy for everyone to feel valued without busting your budget. Small gift ideas for employees are perfect for appreciation holidays throughout the year, either alone as company party favors or bundled up together in fun gift bags.
Here are a few of our most perfect personalized bulk gifts under $1:
Corporate Gifts Under $2
These slightly upgraded customized gifts can provide a wonderful opportunity to make recipients feel appreciated. Celebrate the end of a project sprint or a new initiative with inexpensive gifts that your teams are sure to love.
Here are few tried and true small gifts for clients and employees at the $2 price point:
Corporate Gifts Under $3
A $3 budget per person can really go a long way, offering you the opportunity to really impress new staff members with a great gift. Here are a few of our most memorable cheap employee appreciation gifts at or under $3:
Corporate Gifts Under $5
When budgets are tight and you still want to show that you care, these fun gifts can provide you an opportunity to connect with clients, customers, and staff. Great holiday gifts and tokens of celebration can all be had for less than $5 per person. Here are a few of our greatest employee appreciation gifts under $5.
There are so many ways to show that you care and celebrate with the people that bring value to your company. The right gifts can serve as a reminder that you recognize the effort and commitment of these individuals, even if the gift only costs $1.
Choose Corporate Gifts from Crestline
Inexpensive corporate gifts don’t have to mean low quality or otherwise unwanted. You can strengthen customer loyalty and boost team morale on any budget.
Visit Crestline today and explore our range of inexpensive business gifts for your employees and clients. When you contact us, our team will be standing by to make the gift-selecting process seamless.
Siocon, G. 11 Welcome Gifts for New Employees You Should Consider. Retrieved from,
Hastwell, C. (2023, March 2). Creating a Culture of Recognition. Retrieved from,
Tsang, S. (2022, Feb. 22). 10 Budget-Friendly Employee Appreciation Ideas. Retrieved from,